4-tek.it undertakes to respect the privacy of all users and the confidentiality of personal data, traffic data and the content of communications.
With this information pursuant to art. 13 D. Lgs. 196/2003 (“codice privacy”) and to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”) we intend to help users understand how the data provided by users in the use of internet communications and the website are used and protected.
Processing of personal data
4-tek.it processes two types of personal data:
- 1. The data that is stored on computer systems following their operation: logs and cookies
- 2. The data that users transmit by compiling and sending messages from the site: e-mail address and message
These data are collected and stored for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected and treated with diligence in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Code and other current regulations on the matter.
The legal basis is given by the fulfillment of laws, execution of contractual obligations or by the express consent of the interested party.
Processing methods and purposes
The processing of data will be carried out exclusively with computerized methods by implementing appropriate security measures to guarantee the accuracy, confidentiality, control over the dissemination and use of personal data. The data may be processed by the data controller or by appointed personnel for purposes related to the performance of the services as specified for each service offered.
While using the site, with each request that the browser sends to the server, the systems collect technical information to evaluate the correct functioning of the services, to provide useful information for correcting any malfunctions and to process traffic statistics in aggregate form.
This information includes the IP address of the device that made the request, the date and time of the request, the resource subject of the request, the result of the request, the referrer (if any) associated with the request and the user agent through which the request was made.
This type of data is kept for 30 days after which it is eliminated.
Data provided directly by the user
The personal data provided by the user in an optional, explicit and voluntary manner are used in order to respond to any requests made (as happens by calling the number indicated on the site or by writing directly to the email address published on the site).
Provision of data
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the provision of personal data contained in the request forms is free and optional. Failure to provide the data will make it impossible to forward requests from the site and/or to be able to process the requests forwarded.
The data being processed may also be transferred to EU countries or to third countries, in accordance with the consent agreement also provided ex. art.43 c.1 lettera a) dlgs 196/03.
For the pursuit of the purposes described above, pursuant to articles 45 and 46 of the GDPR, your personal data may also be transferred outside the European Union only in the presence of an adequacy decision by the European Commission or other adequate guarantees provided for by the GDPR and applicable legislation (including binding corporate rules and standard protection clauses).
Communication and dissemination
The data collected will not be disclosed or communicated to third parties without the express consent of the interested party, without prejudice to any requests from the competent authorities, as established by law.
Rights guaranteed pursuant to art. 7 del D.Lgs. 196/2003
At any time, one’s rights may be exercised against the owner of the processing of personal data pursuant to article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 which guarantees:
- 1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- 2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication: a) the origin of the personal data; b) the purposes and methods of processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2; e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
- 3. The interested party has the right to obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the certification that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right .
- 4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Rights guaranteed by EU Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”)
- At any time, in the circumstances provided for by the GDPR, one’s rights may be exercised against the data controller: The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the same data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or rectification (articles 15 and 16 of the GDPR).
- Furthermore, the interested parties have the right to request cancellation, limitation of treatment, withdrawal of consent, portability of data as well as to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority and to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment (Article 17 and following of the GDPR).
- These rights can be exercised by written communication to be sent to the Data Controller via email at the address firstname.lastname@example.org
The data controller of personal data is Gabriella Panico who can be contacted to exercise the rights guaranteed by art. 7 del D.Lgs. 196/2003 and by the art. 15,16,17 of EU Regulation 2016/679 GDPR via email at email@example.com
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by the user send to his terminal (usually the browser), where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites on the next visit by the same user. While browsing a site, the user can also receive cookies from different sites or web servers on his terminal (so-called “third-party” cookies); this happens because on the website visited there may be elements such as, for example, images, maps, sounds, specific links to web pages of other domains that reside on servers other than the one on which the requested page is located. In other words, they are those cookies that are set up by a website other than the one you are currently visiting.
Cookies are used to perform computer authentication, session monitoring and storage of specific information regarding users accessing the server.
Cookies can also remain in the system for long periods and can also contain a unique identification code. This allows the sites that use them to keep track of the user’s navigation within the site itself, for statistical or advertising purposes, i.e. to create a personalized profile of the user starting from the pages that he has visited and therefore show him advertising targeted (so-called Behavioral Advertising).
Types of cookies used
Session cookies are necessary and help to help make a website usable by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the site. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
User choices in relation to cookies
4-tek.it advises against limiting or blocking cookies, as, in this way, the functionality of our website may not be optimal. However, if you choose to do so, you should keep the following in mind.
The help menu, present in the toolbar of most browsers, indicates how it is possible not to accept cookies, how to receive a warning from the browser when you receive a new cookie or how to delete or disable cookies completely. Below are the instructions for the most popular browsers.
Detailed information on cookies is also available on the Wikipedia page dedicated to cookies.
For information on the cookies stored on your terminal and to deactivate them individually, please refer to Your online choices